Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tis the season

 As the holidays are coming and going in rapid pace these days, I've found it hard to make time to create. It has been a month of squeezing in a few hours or even less every now and then. At least I am able to picture some concepts in my mind when I have spare moments. The hard part is remembering what they were afterwards!

  Temperatures have been up and down, not at all what I expected. I was able to take advantage of the warmer days to do some decorating outdoors. It definitely is starting to feel like Christmas wherever I go. Decorating indoors is progressing as well, thankfully that can be done in any weather conditions. This photo is of an unusual Pointsettia plant. I was particularly drawn to this leaf due to it's contrast. I have not seen one like it before. It is the unexpected things in nature that make life special.

No comments:

Post a Comment